Monday, August 24, 2009

An Announcement!

A Grandmother's Prayer
Author: Barbara Burrows


Oh Lord, I do not ask for much,
Eternal beauty, or youth, or such.
Just give me a little hand to hold,
And I'll forget that I'm growing old.

I do not ask for cloudless skies,
A life that's free from tears and sighs.
Just give me a little face to kiss,
And anxious moments will turn to bliss.


For what is there, really, that means so much
As little hands that reach and touch,
As little eyes that search and see
Only the best in fragile me…

Thank you Lord for answered prayer!

Meagan and Jeremy are expecting their first child on April 3, 2010!

Tony and I are thrilled at the prospect of being grandparents!




If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. John 15:7

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Mom used to say that she didn't think that she could love anyone more than her children...until she had grandchildren. It is part of God's grace to us as we age.

    ReplyDelete