Monday, February 1, 2010

It Was Christmas And Now It's February?!!!

How time flew...

Christmas pooped us out!

But we enjoyed some wonderful post-Christmas family time!

When you're the author of your blog you don't have to share pictures of you and your spouse rocking out to "Beatles Rock Band"!!! (Thanks kids!)

And, of course, we made some great memories!!




Lunch in Malibu!




For my great niece, Katie, a looooooooong wait for a little sister! For me a dry run for my grandson in April! (He, too, will be born at Herman Hospital!)

And, yes, Katie you know how to "smile pretty"! Just don't ask her to!

Hannah Joy Gingrich!

Meagan's first baby shower given by her friends! I love those girls and sadly did not get a good picture of them taken together. :(



A fun game where you take a picture of each of the prospective parents and cut and paste to build what you think Baby Hamblen is going to look like! Hopefully, we did not cause Meagan to have any nightmares!! :)

A glimpse at the past month certainly doesn't include the daily responsiblities of life or the opportunities to sit with friends in hospitals during some truly difficult times in their lives. But as I take the time to consider where January went, I am reminded that we are so blessed to have such dear family and friends - many of whom aren't depicted in pictures but held close in our thoughts and in our hearts!

"As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Abide in my love. If you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commandments and abide in his love. These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be full." John 15:9-11

No comments:

Post a Comment