Monday, September 28, 2009

Traveling with Tony

I love everything about my husband! And I love traveling with my husband! We always have great conversation and the ability to see the humor in every situation. (I guess that means that we are really good at entertaining ourselves! :) Though his job has separated us during the work week, it has provided us with many other opportunities.

But speaking of traveling together there is one thing you can always count on - COFFEE!


And a verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry nice room upgrade!





I love you, Tony and I pray that God blesses us with many more opportunities to travel and entertain each other with great conversation (even if it doesn't include upgrades)!!

"Likewise, husbands, live with your wives in an understanding way, showing honor to the woman as the weaker vessel, since they are heirs with you of the grace of life, so that your prayers may not be hindered. "

1Peter 3:7

No comments:

Post a Comment