Monday, November 15, 2010

Headed Home

Let the goodbyes begin!!
Stan, a member of the Precept leadership, giving final instructions.

We are waiting on the buses to take us to the port terminals where we will get our luggage and board another bus for Athens.

Claiming our luggage.

Doesn't Kay look cute! I want to look that cute when I'm 77!

Luggage claimed we are off to Athens and the airport. In the realm of small world the man and woman behind Tony are head home to Tomball, TX. AND one of their very closest friends when they lived in Victoria, TX was Tony's Aunt Rachel!! They looooooooved her! Truly it is a small world for us to have learned that in Greece!

The young couple in front of us are headed back to Northern Ireland!

I had to include this picture of our Greece guide, Andy, she was wonderful and always constant motion!
These sweet young ladies are headed home to Washington state!

The couple seated on the left side of this picture (wife with the plaid scarf) are headed home to South Africa.

The front of the yellow bus! I can't list where everyone was from but I guess the furthest was from Singapore and those of us from the United States were from one coast to the other.

Kay and one last goodbye. She was headed to England for a Precept International meeting. (I don't know how she does it especially with her husband, Jack, fighting stomach cancer!)

On the plane with a last look back at Greece! It was soooooooooooo amazing that I can't thank my husband enough for making it happen!! I love you Tony!

Tired but soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy!!

"Praise the Lord! Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever!" Psalm 106:1

No comments:

Post a Comment