Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Daycare with Lolly

"Today is my second day of daycare at Lolly's house. I thought you might want to see and hear what we've been doing..."












"Lolly always likes to start the day by reminding me that she loves me, Momma loves me, Daddy loves me, Pops loves me and Jesus loves me! She told me about Aunt Amanda moving to Arkansas for the summer and a funny story about my Uncle Josh."













"This is a picture of me trying to wink at Aunt Amanda! Uncle Josh - You want some of this! (Sorry, it's one of those private jokes!)"












"Here we were singing 'If You Want Joy You Must Jump For It' for the joy of the Lord is my strength - so I had to show my muscles!!"












"Then we sang, 'If You're Happy And You Know It Clap Your Hands' and we stomped our feet and said 'Amen'. We were happy!"











"Our Bible verse for the day was 'I am wonderfully made'. I think Lolly likes having me spend the day with her!"

No comments:

Post a Comment