Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Fall

This has been an absolutely gorgeous weekend in Houston with the lows in the 5o's and the highs in the low 70's and not a cloud in the sky!! To celebrate, Tony and I spent part of yesterday in Old Town Spring eating, shopping and buying. If there is one thing you can always count on us buying it is fudge from The Little Dutch Girl and behind that kettle corn. Of course, there were additional purchases made that you may or may not see in the pictures I've included. (It's just a shame that I couldn't look as good as the weekend! Ha! No more pics of me with the iphone - obviously it adds 10 years and 20lbs.)

It was obvious that Old Town Spring has suffered from the current economy but it was nice to see it bustling yesterday. Hopefully, the stores that are still open will have a successful Christmas season. We tried to do our part yesterday and I saw a beautiful light fixture that we might have to go back and get. :-)

The picture frame Tony bought was for his desk and he filled it with a sonogram for now. I have to confess that shopping for the baby is one of my favorite past times!

The day ended with a lovely invitation from Jeremy and Meagan to watch the Longhorns beat the Cowboys. And the Longhorns did not disappoint!! Additionally, with the time change we had an extra hour to sleep! What a wonderful weekend - I hope everyone had a beautiful fall fun weekend!

























Let everything that has breath praise the Lord! Praise the Lord! Psalm 150:6

No comments:

Post a Comment