Friday, October 2, 2009

Girls Are Fun...

Boys are ..................boys!!!

Tony shared some pictures off of his iphone with me and I was struck with the exact representation of the moment and how much our daughters-in-love have enhanced our lives!!

(Try to look past the poor quality of the pictures - Tony was a reluctant photographer with just the phone as the camera!)

These were taken when Josh and Jamie were in town for football but were seeing Jeremy and Meagan for the first time since news of the pregnancy!! They had brought a beautiful Vera Bradley baby bag for Meagan. The first picture is of Meagan opening their gift. Can you see the joy on the faces of the girls!! Where's Jeremy?!




Is that Jeremy with his iphone in his hand next to his brother?! Could he be checking football scores?! Gee, both boys have their University of Texas shirts on - no surprise there! The girls are still in the "there's a baby coming" joyful moment! Josh is thinking, "I'd like to take my iphone out but Mom's watching and I'm in the hunt for 'good son status'!"





Thank you girls for bringing such love and joy into our lives. You were both answers to prayer!


I thank my God in all my remembrance of you.
Philippians 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment